Tuesday, August 13, 2013

bottle kooler review




These durable bottle koolers are designed to last and make a lasting impression.



Feature your business or your brand with these superior quality neoprene promotional bottle koolers by GO-Promo.com.

  • High-quality 1/4" Neoprene (wetsuit material)
  • White collared zipper
  • Glued-in neoprene bottom.
  • Optional imprintable bottle openers available!
  • The ultimate tailgate accessory!
The premium zippered neoprene bottle suit kooler spares nothing when it comes to top quality koozies for your business or brand. Includes a glued in bottom for extra stability. 

Featuring a thick high-density 1/4" Neoprene construction with zippered front, the bottle suit is a perfectly functional way to keep your beverage cold and your business or brand a household name. With the custom neoprene bottle suit, your event or party will get major 'eyeball time' no matter who uses it!
See more at: http://goo.gl/fcp7A
My review:
This was a great idea to promote anything you want during the summer. I also thought that this would be great if you have a booth/table at an event and you want to promote yourself, or your business. Everybody drinks water, and nowadays bottled water is so popular. I would have loved these when I was running for office in my town. I would have used them at all my fundraisers. This neoprene bottle koozie gets a 5/5 from me! Check out all the great products and designs here: http://goo.gl/fcp7A

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment