Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Coaster by Lorena Bathhey review




Coaster is a character study in grief and loss melded with a whodunit. The twists and turns Lorena Bathey has created will have you holding your breath, grabbing your chair, and wishing for more when it's done.

My Review:

I loved this book. I loved the final destination movies and this book reminded me of them. However this book was more about the victim's families dealing with their loses. The author did a great job of making the characters likable and their actions were believeable. I hope that I am never in the same situation. I also liked the chase to catch the killer. The killer was watching as the people died, and I started to get more and more info from the killer as the book went on, because the author had the killer talk in first person. I don't believe that all those people died for the reason that they did. I also was kind of freaked out by how easy it was for the killer to carry out the plan to mess up the coaster. I am giving this book a 5/5. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Vicky, thank you so much for reading Coaster and for this fantastic review. So glad you liked the book and character. I so appreciate your insight and taking the time to read and review.
    Lorena Bathey
    Author

    ReplyDelete