Tuesday, August 13, 2013

THERA°PEARL review



It’s perfect for sore knees and ankles, wrists and hands, shoulders and chest. 
The revolutionary Pearl Technology™ absorbs heat and cold while the soft, 
pliable pack stays clean and dry against your skin. It’s hypoallergenic, non-toxic 
and reusable.
Chill it in the fridge or freezer for analgesic cold, or pop it in the microwave 
for penetrating heat. The pack holds its therapeutic temperature for a full 20 minutes.

My Review: 
This is an awesome product. It really helped my ankle and was easy to use.
I also used it on the bottom of my feet after I walked a lot and it took away 
some of the pain. It is durable and easily connects to your body. I thought 
that this was also great to put ice on a kiddos head if the fall. It will wrap
 right around and it will be easier than holding it is place. There are a bunch
 of different sizes and products. I am really interested in the back and 
neck version. You can check out their facebook page here and their twitter
here. They also have pinterest and google +  as well!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment