Saturday, September 12, 2015

Faith Departed by Elizabeth Maddrey Review


Faith Departed (Remnants #1)
Starting a family was supposed to be easy.
Twin sisters June and July have never encountered an obstacle they couldn’t overcome. Married just after graduating college, the girls and their husbands remained a close-knit group.
Now settled and successful, the next logical step is children. But as the couples struggle to conceive, each must reconcile the goodness of God with their present suffering.
Will their faith be strong enough to triumph in the midst of trial?
Publisher: HopeSprings Books
Date: March 4, 2014
ISBN: 978-1938708398
Paperback
Nook

My Review
This is a very moving story. Two sisters that want to do everything together have gotten married and both want to start a family. They do not have things work out the way that they wanted to. I really enjoyed this story and I loved the way that the author wrote about their feelings. I give this book a 4/5. I was given this book for a review and these are all my opinions .

No comments:

Post a Comment