Saturday, January 24, 2015

Lightning-fast Language Books Italian and French Reviews


This series started when I was trying to teach my children Spanish. We tried many different programs, but didn’t make much progress. I remember one day saying to my kids, “If we can just get to the point where we can have a simple conversation together, it will get easier for us to use this!” Then the lightbulb came on… I wrote down the conversations we had on a regular basis, and then had them translated into Spanish!


Things have expanded from there… we needed more conversations to say what we needed to say, and my kids became interested in new languages.

Lightning-fast Language Books

No time to learn a new language? Want to teach your children but don't speak it yourself? Lightning-Fast language books helps you incorporate a new language into your every day activities, so you learn while doing the things you already do. 

You'll teach your children the same way you taught them English - by interacting with them as you do daily activities. No need to set aside extra time in your busy schedule, and no need to speak it yourself - with this unique program, you both learn as you go. You'll be amazed at how quickly you see results!

If you want to get your family speaking a new language fast - these books are for you!

Lightning-Fast language books are:
* Built around every day situations - no need to set aside special time, and you will use your new language the first day!
* Ready to use with phonetic pronunciation included - no current knowledge needed!
* Fun and easy to start!

Contact information:
Website:  carolyn-woods.com
Twitter:  CarolynWoodsNV


My Review:
These are really easy to read, are in everyday lingo and are age appropriate. The words and phrases that the author teaches you will come in handy during your every day conversations, especially around the dinner table. What I really enjoyed with my niece was the games to help us learn as we play. Bingo, and scavenger hunts are always fun! Not to mention the hokey pokey and twister for the days when the kiddos have extra energy! I also liked that you can learn without knowing any other words in that language. From Breakfast to talking about getting dressed, these books will definitely help your child form a foundation for a love of language! I am giving these books a 5/5 each. I was given copies to review, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment