Saturday, September 24, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge

Wed- Day 12- Bullet your whole day... Well I threw out my back and was in bed all day :( figures lol I just finally went to my sisters earlier to see the kiddos :)

Thurs~ Day 13~ Somewhere you'd like to move or visit.... I really want to go to a blogging conference. I would love to go to Hersey Park, meet Stephen King, and I love visiting the kiddos. Their smiles make the rest of the world go away:)

Fri~ Day 14~ Your Earliest memory..... I am very lucky that my parents had a camcorder, so I can see myself when I was little. I remember all of us being together playing board games, or being outside. I remember my brother playing batman.. LOL... and my sisters best friend coming over (who is now married to my brother,and they have a BEAUTIFUL baby girl). I remember doing puzzles with my oldest sister (and crafts). I remember laying down on the ground and looking up at the clouds with my other sister. I remember my mom and dad always being there. I always felt safe:)

Sat~ Day 15~ Write 15 interesting facts about yourself
In no special order:
1. I was a contributing author in the "Illustrated Stephen King Quiz Book" (my maiden name is in the front :))
2. I started eating vegetarian when I was 13, and just started to eat meat again when I turned 27.
3. I am Disabled
4. I am a Chairman of a Commission in my town.
5. I am my families go-to person for hemming, sewing, fixing buttons (but no ironing)lol
6. I live with my hubby, our 6 cats, and my mom in law
7. I crochet :)
8. I own a greenhouse and Love to garden
9. I love the Movie "Clue", I can quote it from beginning to end. I had a Clue theme for my rehearsal dinner. I sent out letters quoting the letters from the movie, and door prizes were the weapons. LOL a squirt gun for the revolver. etc... I even collect Clue board games... The Scooby Doo version is my favorite so far!
10. I love Tim Curry. I think he is hysterical
11. I love music. I want to be on a lyrics show. I will win..... lol.
12. I try to pay it forward at least once a day. Not in crazy over the top, everyone will know way. But little things. Like leaving my Aldi's cart near a Handicap spot. or leaving coupons on the shelf for items I don't use.
13. I watch very few shows on TV. Mostly reruns. CSI Miami; Desperate Housewives; Law n Order SVU my main ones. I also like Big Brother ( I am so so happy that Rachel won!!!!) Gordon Ramsey shows, and some other reality shows. I wish they would bring back The Mole.
14. I love games, gaming, and card games. I love jeopardy, wheel of fortune and game show network. I play Magic the ccg, and many other ccgs.
15. I lost my dad in 2010, and I don't think that I will ever be the same.I miss him. alot.
16. I need more twitter followers at www.twitter.com/dealsharingaunt . I follow back

2 comments:

  1. Hi I'm Sarah, I'm following from the Super Saturday Blog Hop and wanted to invite you to come follow mine http://skylarinc.blogspot.com/. Thanks and have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete