Saturday, September 24, 2011

Mystery in Trilogy book review

I received the book Mystery in Trilogy by Ruth G. King from Dorrance Publishing for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.

I was really excited to get the chance to review this book so close to Halloween. I love a good scary story. However the book was too short. I felt as though it should have been a part of a much bigger collection. I was so interested in this book, I read it within a day.
The stories themselves are very well written and just scary enough to make you wonder. I really enjoyed the third story "Shadows Across the Sea". This story took place in my home state of Connecticut. Even creepier was the fact that the story took place at a location that I have been too before. The story takes place (for a bit) at Mystic Marina. I will definitely think twice the next time I visit Mystic! I just wish the stories were longer, or there were more of them!
For more information about the story and author please visit
http://dorrance.stores.yahoo.net/myintr.html .

No comments:

Post a Comment