Saturday, March 7, 2015

The Magical Jump of Smallfridge by Kyle Fuhber Review


Great book for Kids

Imagination can take us anywhere ... anywhere on earth and anywhere in space. Join Smallfridge on a flight of imagination as he discovers the wonders that await him ... in the universe and right here at home at bedtime.Intended for children of all ages.

*****************************
What people are saying :
*****************************

5.0 out of 5 stars Jump, Jump, Jumping On My Bed, August 10, 2014
5.0 out of 5 stars "Ecourages Creativity And Imagination", August 28, 2014
5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for kids, November 16, 2013

This kindle e-book is suitable as a read aloud book for preschoolers or a self-read book for beginner readers and Great as Christmas Book for kids.

My Review:
This is a great book! I really liked that the message was being able to succeed! I also liked that it was about space. This is definitely a fun book that children will be interested in! I am giving this book a 4/5. I was given a copy to review from Tomoson, however all opinions are my own,.

~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment