Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Don't You Remember Writing Prompt #BehindTheBlogger Hop

#BehindTheBlogger Sidebar Button

Thank you for reading a story from #BehindTheBlogger Hop. Every 2 weeks a group of bloggers is given a writing prompt.These prompts are very open ended, so our bloggers can write about whatever they desire. The main rule is that their blog post directly relates to the topic of that week. The point of this hop is for our readers to get to know us on a personal level.

I recently got to open my very first Hatchimal with my niece and nephew!! I could not believe how far toys have come since I was little. I remember my Tamagotchi ! How many times I had to hit that reset button was so sad for my poor pet. I also love Mario and can not believe how far he and his brother have come since the original Nintendo! When I was younger my elders used to talk about the Vic 20, which I did play too, and the Atari! I guess it is only fair that I have to talk about my Tamagotchis. Would children today even want one when the new Nintendo Switch just came out? So many things have happened in my life that it is weird to think about what people younger than me have only read about, or heard about. 

There have also been so many people that have died recently. They can only be remembered, in fondness. There will never be another Prince or Purple Rain. There were so many deaths in 2016 that I thought 2017 would be better, but there have been some shocking deaths of 2017 as well. 

Don't You Remember what is most important? Family ! 
Be thankful and live every day to the fullest.

 Please hop along and read all of the blog posts in this weeks hop. Just click the links below. If you want real and raw emotion, then you will find it here. After you read each post, please comment and share. We want to get to know you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment