Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Lift the Flap Bible by Karen Williamson; illustrated by Louise Anglicas

What's under the flaps? Find out in this collection of eight very simple Bible stories in a large cased board book format. Each story is told across a double-page spread and there are flaps on every page. Bright, quirky illustrations full of wit and color from Louise Anglicas are perfect for this engaging introduction to Bible stories.

Stories are: Noah and the Ark, Moses and the Bulrushes, Daniel and the Lions, Jonah and the Great Fish, Born in a Stable, Boy with Loaves and Fishes, The Lost Sheep, and Man Lowered Through the Roof.

My Review:
I loved that this book was engaging for kids and interactive. It also had the most popular Bible stories for children to learn.It is also a sturdy board book! I am giving this book a 5/5, I was given a copy to review from Kregel however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment