Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Disney Side Party! #DisneySide


I was so lucky to be chosen to host a Disney Side Celebration!


For my birthday I decided that I wanted a Disney day! People came over for lunch and dinner and it was an all day party!

This is how we decorated our pizza!

These cup rings are really cool because it helped to remember whose cup was whose.


I got a villain theme, and who better than these?


The Twinings tea was for after dinner when we started to relax~!


This was when we were chilling out talking about our favorite Disney memories! We just went to Disney on Ice~ Treasure Trove and that seemed to be everyone's favorite!


These were food labels, but I used them as place settings and name tags!


These were favors and 5 had a special "dot". Those 5 people won a Disney Prize Pack!


I really liked the decorations and left them out for the next day!


Very little leftovers!


This was such a fun game! We have played Pin The Tail On Eeyore before, so this was a lot of fun!



These were the two best! Mine was not even near his face!



After we had games it was "Sleepover Party" time!  We did nails and had popcorn.



My niece did a better job then I did!


It was a lot of fun to pick what villain we wanted to resemble,  and the patterns were easier than I thought!





We had more fun making the cake than eating it! My mom made the cake, and I decorated it! She used neon food coloring!


I think I did pretty good!!!


The cake came out really fun!

We had a GREAT time! Thanks to Maria Bailey and Disney for this great opportunity. We loved what we got!




2 comments: