Saturday, January 31, 2015

Molly's Moon by Ron Parham Book Review


Molly’s Moon
By Ron Parham
ISBN: 978-1940222424
ASIN: B00L4NLDUI
Publisher: Pen-L Publishing
Published: April 2014
Genre: Suspense/Thriller
A widowed businessman lands in Amsterdam on Sept 11, 2001, and finds out about the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the abduction of his teenage daughter by Mexican sex-traffickers at the same time. With America’s airports closed, he must find a way to Mexico to save his daughter, relying on an old military buddy who is an ex-San Diego cop, now a broken-down private investigator. A white-knuckle race against time and distance bring them to a dramatic climax at the Tijuana border crossing.
Ron Parham

My review:

I just finished reading, Mommy's Moon" and it kept me at the edge of seat. Once I started reading it I could not stop. I loved the storyline and the characters were fantastic. Molly and her friends have been kidnapped and it is up to her father and his old friend an ex-cop who is now anything but a cop. Ethan, Molly's father decides to hire and trust his old friend. The hunt is on to find the girls before they are sold or killed. I give this book a 4/5. I was given this book for the purpose of a review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment