Friday, December 6, 2013

Bosshole Effect by Dr. Greg L. Alston review


My Review:
I have had many Bossholes in my life. This is a perfect book for every boss out there. It should be placed in every break room, at every job. I liked this book, because it showed me what to expect from a fair boss, and a not so fair boss. I love the title. There were many instances in the book that I laughed and some  instances that I thought, hey been there and done that. I was also a supervisor before and I am glad that I was not a Bosshole. The three steps are easy to follow and straight forward. My favorite is Create Mode, where you are good at purpose, direction, and motivation. The summary at the end was perfect to reinforce what I read. I am giving this book a 5/5. I was given a copy to review, however all opinions are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment