Wednesday, July 24, 2013

All My Restless Life to Live by Dee DeTarsio review


All My Restless Life to Live by Dee DeTarsio

About the Book: Life is a soap opera in All My Restless Life to Live, especially for Elle Miller, who writes for one. (Ellen dropped the “n” in her name in hopes of finding a better ending for herself.) When her laptop crashed, she borrowed her dead dad’s computer and got more than she bargained for. As Elle comes to terms with her father’s death, she’s busy unraveling mysterious communications from his computer. From dealing with her mom, who has decided to give Internet dating a try, to saving her career at I’d Rather Be Loved, with a storyline featuring a trip through Atlantis, to a trip to the Emmys, Elle also finds herself in the middle of a romance between a real doctor and a hunk who just plays one on TV. Friends, family, and clues from “the other side” all help Elle figure out the difference between living the good life and living a good life. Hint: The universe always gives us clues.

My Review:
My dad died 3 years ago in front of me, from a massive heart attack. I smell his cologne all the time, and I see him sometimes. The day of his funeral I heard him at his house. I believe in the other side, and I enjoyed this book. a lot. The ending made me cry, and the author also made me laugh at times. I hope the author does a sequel! I really liked all the characters and Ellen's mom was fun to read her character development  I am giving this book a 5/5. I was given a copy to review, however all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your Dad, but I hope you enjoy happy memories of him! Thank you so much for reading and reviewing All My Restless Life to Live, I appreciate your kind words! Take care, Dee

    ReplyDelete