Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Peaceful Housewife Natural Cleaning Products e-book. Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Going green is hot in today's society, but it's hard to know which products are really green and which only claim to be.  With my e-book, you can make over 30 homemade cleaners and pest sprays with items you probably already have in your home!  

My Review:
This is a great way to save money and to reuse what is in your house. You also know exactly what is in the products you are using. This is a great asset to have in your home. I am giving this a 5/5. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment