Saturday, June 29, 2013

Avenging Angel by Cynthia Eden Review



My Review:
This was an interesting story of a renegade angel. She thought that she was no longer an angel because her wings were gone. So she did whatever she wanted to do. She fell in love, and even killed someone. She was the Angel of Death and was used to taking lives, but it was their time.
I liked this book because it talked about all different angels and there were also shifters. I really liked that angel blood was magical and saved lives.
It was a different take on angels and how they lived. I liked it, but I didn't quite understand the ending. I understood why she did what she did, and I understand the consequences. What I do not understand is how they went against something they said earlier in the book. The consequences should not have changed!
I am giving this book a 3/5. I was given a copy to review from Library Thing, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment