Friday, January 25, 2013

When Love & Submission Ignite by Apostle Ken O. Griffith

I was given the opportunity to review this book from BookCrash, However all opinions are my own.
I got married in a Catholic Church and some of the Quotes from the Bible from Genesis were read at my wedding ceremony. My favorite is "that is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh (Genesis 2:21-24)". To be united in love is the only type of marriage to really have. A wife also leaves her home to be united in love with her husband. I loved the simpleness of this books message. Love your spouse and submit to their advice and love. I think that every couple should get this book and read it as a requirement to getting married in a Catholic church (there were other requirements as well). When you take vows to love honor and obey, it is not so that one person can be in control. Rather each person needs to obey, honor and love each other. Nobody knows everything about everything, and that is why it is imperative to a striving relationship to know when to obey and when to be obeyed. Each marriage should be 50/50. but within the marriage there should be a wider variety. For example, my hubby is responsible for the cat litter, so the cat litter designs are 90/10 in his favor :)! It you love someone to give them your heart, then there should be no problem admitting when they are right.

No comments:

Post a Comment