Saturday, November 3, 2012

Potty Cover review



I wanted to try these because I have really bad luck and when the stall varieties of these are offered it is always empty. What a cool idea to carry them with you! I especially liked these because the cover the whole toilet all the way to the ground. This keeps legs and clothes from touching the toilet. There is also a side flap that protects your child's hand where they hold on for balance. It is made from non-woven fabric and has a plastic liner. There is a waterproof barrier between the toilet and the child.

My Niece and nephew tried these and they worked awesome. They did not slide, and were really easy to use. I also tried one, and it is true to their slogan "Don't worry, we've got it covered"! Each cover is individually wrapped and fit easily into my purse. I recommend these for everyone that uses a public toilet! especially if you are going on a long trip. I am going to carry one in my purse at all times!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment