Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Unreal candy Party!!!


This party was just in time for Halloween!!!
There are 5 different kinds of unreal candy, that are "unjunked". There are chocolate covered peanuts, candy coated chocolates, Chocolate caramel peanut nougat bar, peanut butter cups, and chocolate caramel nougat bar. They are "unjunked" because they have no artificials, no hydrogenates, no corn syrups, no preservatives, and no gmos. They are now in CVS stores everywhere, and I recommend the chocolate covered peanuts. My hubby recommends the chocolate caramel peanut nougat bar...
 
My review~ The chocolate tasted very good. I think it actually tasted more like chocolate, because there was less "junk" involved in the recipe to make them. I usually do not like caramel, however the caramel was not over powering and was a perfect amount for me. The nougat was tasty, and to me the peanut butter cups tasted more like real peanut butter then other competitors. The kiddos loved the candy coated chocolates. I could not tell that these candies were made with skim milk!
 
On to the party:
 
 here we were talking about Halloween would be cancelled due to Storm Sandy!
 Sissy could not wait to have her candy...
 This is a sister of the family!
This is an uncle of the family! I guess we were to close to the lamp when we took these last 2 pics! That is the kiddos bookcase in the background! they love to read! we keep having to expand lol
 
All in all it was a fun party. We served turkey and veggies (wanted to have leftovers for storm sandy).
 This is the box of goodies!
 This is how I got the bags ready
And this is my bro in law sneaking a candy the night before the party :)


No comments:

Post a Comment