Monday, October 8, 2012

Understanding Theology in 15 minutes a day by Daryl Aaron book review

Understanding Theology in 15 Minutes a Day: How can I know God? How can Jesus be both God and man? What will heaven be like? And many more


I was given the opportunity to review this book from Bethany House, All opinions are my own!
I love the format of this book, it made it so much easier to read in the car etc, not just at home.
When I first saw this book I thought that it was about all religions, but it only covers Christian Theology. I am a Christian and I found this book very interesting. I learned things that I did not know, I reconfirmed things I did know and I better understood things that I found confusing. I read about the Last Supper, the Sacraments and Original Sin. These are all things that I knew about before, but now I have a better understanding. I read and learned about the Holy Trinity, in greater detail then was ever told to me before. This book covers a lot and it does it in a way that is easy to follow and understand. I also noticed that the book was written in a matter of fact way, so that if you are not Christian you can still read and learn without feeling like you are being forced into the religion. I would definitely recommend this book for a study guide!

No comments:

Post a Comment