Saturday, July 7, 2012

RedBook House Party!!!!! Wish you were here


This is the party pack! I got enough to give out 15 sets!!! I cannot believe what a good party this was!
House party is getting better and better!!! I also like that they gave us different colors of the makeup, so that each guest got the right shade!!!! The pack includes:
Loreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner
Loreal Magic Lumi~ light infusing primer
Loreal Colour Riche Lip Balm
Free 1 year subscription to Redbook Magazine
True Match Discovery Card
3 Loreal Preference hair color
Coupon for free Hellmann's Olive Oil mayonnaise
Loreal Voluminous black mascara
Loreal Nail color
Parmesan chicken recipe
Free sample of Lipton Tea & Honey
Redbook reusable bag
free samples of Loreal shampoo, conditioner, and treatment
Loreal Age Perfect Golden Balm
Free Wine size tote bag
2 redbook magazines!

                                          The right eye has the Loreal Age Perfect Golden Balm. You can definitely see that it is less puffy, and it smells really good!!!
                    This is my True Match! Any time I go to get makeup, now I know that I am a C3!!
This is me getting my hair dyed for the very first time (well I did have a blond streak when I was little)!! I used color 5 medium brown. While We were doing this, everyone else was eating lunch, having their Lipton Tea & Honey and then doing their nails! Sissy was so excited. She did every bodies toes!!!
 This is the result, a lighter shade of brown! which was perfect for me, because the party was for women only, and I dyed my hair to surprise my hubby! So I am very happy with the outcome!!

 This is sissy doing mommies blush! We had a makeup party/spa theme. I cut up cucumbers and we had them on our eyes. Classical Music was playing in the background and everyone picked their own personal keurig tea (mint, chamomile, etc) We also took turns reading the Redbook magazines and sharing stories.
 This is Lala using the eyeliner!
 This is sissy putting eye shadow on mommy!
This is the light infusing primer! I couldn't believe what a difference it made, and made my skin so soft!

We had a wonderful time and so much fun! We were so relaxed and had some very nice girl time!

No comments:

Post a Comment