Monday, June 18, 2012

Book Review The Charletan's Boy by Jonathan Rogers

Are you a He-Feechie?
I enjoy good fantasy books, and that is what this is. I was given the opportunity to review this book for free, all opinions are my own.
It is really a sad story at first about a "homeless" child that follows Professor Floyd and his amazing wagon of hoaxes and flimflams. However mean Floyd may be, and whatever Floyd may make Grady do, Grady still stays. He knows no other way of life. He likes to make Floyd happy and to make money. The biggest scam that Floyd ever had was to bring back the Feechie scare days.
After Grady invents a noise making machine and Floyd convince people that the Feechies are back, they are back in business.
So Grady goes back in his cage and starts to scare people again. Grady has been told so many different stories and lies that it is difficult for him to know what is real anymore.

I enjoyed the plot and the end of the book made me smile. It was hard for me to put the book down because I wanted to know where they were going next and what their next scheme was going to be. It was a very easy read and it took me to a different place.

No comments:

Post a Comment