Thursday, February 23, 2012

Purex Crystals!!

I was given the opportunity to test the new Purex Crystals fabric softener. At first I was a little curious as to how they would work. I am curious how fabric softeners work at all actually, instead of getting washed out with the soap. Anyway. lol. I have to admit that the Crystals were very easy to use and had a really pretty scent. The Tropical Splash scent lasted in my bureau untill I was ready to wear my clean clothes. The softness also lasted longer then other brands I have used. My sheets were so soft, who need a hi thread count? lol. All in all I really liked the Crystals and would use them in the future. The Cost is a little high, so I am hoping that there will be good coupons in the future! The Crystals are also 92% natural, which I LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment