Sunday, January 29, 2012

OMG! I can't believe it!!

My first blogger award!!!! I was given the Versatile Blogger award from http://grandmabonniescloset.blogspot.com/ This is my first and I am ever so grateful! thank you so much for thinking of me :) I am sooooooooooooo excited!!!!
These are the rules of receiving the award:
~Thank the person that nominated their blog for the award with a backlink to them. Thanks again!!!!!
~List 7 things about my self.
1. I was a vegetarian for 15 years
2. My name is published in a Stephen King Trivia book, as a contributor ;)
3. I love to crochet and sew.
4. I have run for politics, and have been very involved in local town government.
5. I have 6 cats :)
6. I am a night owl
7. My family is everything to me!

~Lastly Award 15 newly discovered blogs with the award and tell them of the award

1 comment: