Thursday, January 19, 2012

Love lifted me by Sara Evans with Rachel Hauck book review

This is a story about a woman's love for her husband and a child. It is not her child, but the love is so strong that it does not matter. She is totally and utterly the mother of this child, in every way, but genetically. This is also a story about how a husband messed up, and changed his wife's world forever. But in messing up, he unleashed the powerful christian woman that his wife knew she was meant to be. Through love, forgiveness and mutual respect, love can overcome anything.
This book was written by Sara Evans and Rachel Hauck. They have written a few books together and seem to be a very good team. Through affairs, DNA tests, change of careers, and moving, this couple still manages to make the best of their life, for them and their child. Jade, the main character and woman in the book, is truly an amazing person. She is such a strong character. I am curious to know if she is in their other books. If anyone has started over, or needs to start over, then this book is for them. There are so many different twists and turns in this book, that you really have to read it to truly understand it. I really liked it!

This book was given to me by www.booksneeze.com for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a book I would like to read.
    Great review! I would like to give you the Versatile Bloggers Award. I hope you stop here to pick it up. http://grandmabonniescloset.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-am-totally-tickled-pink.html

    ReplyDelete