Thursday, November 17, 2011

What's a week from today?

Thanksgiving. yup. It is true. 2011 is coming to a close. This will be my second year of blogging. Every year about this time I go crazy about shopping for gifts. This year I have not shopped that much. Now I regret it. There are so many birthdays and holidays coming up in Oct, Nov, and Dec. I hardly have a stock pile of gifts like I used to. I have also decided not to go out on Black Friday. With Cyber Monday and stores opening on thursday, I don't see the need for that madness. Also I had a bad experience 2 years ago, and the cops had to take care of the lines..... Too much drama for me. lol. As the Holidays come up, I would love to wish my readers and their families a blessed season, and wish you all safe holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment