Thursday, September 29, 2011

30 Day blog Challenge!

I have been putting off day 17 for 3 days now..... so here goes
Mon~ Day 17 ~ Your highs and lows of this past year.
Every day, every holiday, every house project has been a low without my dad. My parents had 3 cats and 3 dogs, that I grew up with for over 15 years. Now my mom has 2 cats. I lost 2 primaries, and spent a lot of time away from family in order to lose. Life has not been fun for me. I watched my dad die, and that it the lowest. It is the worst feeling in the world. I didn't do CPR (there were health reasons why I couldn't), but I sometimes feel that should have. No matter the consequences.

The best part of this last year was that my niece was born :). She is so beautiful and smart. She is such a blessing. My 5 year old nephew started kindergarten. He is like my adopted kiddo. lol. It was hard, but I am so proud of him. He is a completely different kid then he was a year ago. My God Daughter wants to go to school so bad. She is 4 and can play farmville and read. I mean any word I show her, she seems to know. The three of them are so spoiled. I wouldn't have it any other way!

Tues~ Day 18 ~ A book you can read over and over again and never get sick of.
Actually I have 2 :) The first 1 is the Stand by Stephen King Complete and uncut. Every time I read this book I pick up something I missed before. The other book is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin. My hubby is my Mr. Darcy! I love the story and the mom lol she is so crazy! I love to read other books about the Bennet's as well. There are a bunch of books out there that expand the story line. I actually made a 90's version (some older songs too) soundtrack for the book when I was in high school. (it got an A). lol. I also love the movie versions of these books.

Wed~ Day 19 ~ My biggest regret in life~
I have 2; Not doing CPR on my dad, and not taking a different route to my sister's house the night I was in a car accident and disabled.

Hopefully these are it for the sad ones lol

No comments:

Post a Comment