Wednesday, April 19, 2017

If It Happens Again Blogger Writing Prompt #BehindTheBlogger

#BehindTheBlogger Sidebar Button

This week we are talking about the prompt  If It Happens Again ! There are so many things in my life that I think about. Things that would have changed who I am. The day I closed on my house I was in a car accident. I was, and still am, disabled from this drunk driver. I was under 30 years old. I lost my job, and so much more. Would I change it? Would I let it happen again? I don't know. But I do know that I was able to see my father almost every day for the last 5 years of his life. I treasure every memory and every day. I ran for office, and lost, but I learned the importance of being quoted in the newspaper. Even today, years later, I get to see my niece and nephew every day. I remember having to take a day off work to visit them in the hospital. There is a lot to be said for What if? I guess my point is that the past made me who I am today, gave me experiences that I can never get again, and memories to last forever. Would I change it? I would like to think that I wouldn't, but that is what makes the past what it is. Done. Over. What do you think? Check out what my fellow bloggers think, listed below!


Thank you for reading a story from #BehindTheBlogger Hop. Every 2 weeks a group of bloggers is given a writing prompt. These prompts are very open ended, so our bloggers can write about whatever they desire. The main rule is that their blog post directly relates to the topic of that week. The point of this hop is for our readers to get to know us on a personal level.  Please hop along and read all of the blog posts in this weeks hop. Just click the links below. If you want real and raw emotion, then you will find it here. After you read each post, please comment and share. We want to get to know you too!

1 comment: