Wednesday, March 22, 2017

These Foolish Things #BehindTheBlogger Hop



These Foolish Things mean different things for different people. When I first saw this writing prompt I had no idea what to write about. Then I thought of what foolish things I have hanging around my house. I immediately thought of what I collect. I collect keychains, Magic The Gathering cards, other collectible cards and card games, and Clue games. I also collect Stephen King Hardcovers, books, Highlander dvds, and Yearly Teddy Bears, You know the big ones that are dated every year from Walmart. I have one for every year since I was born. It is a great way to look back on past pictures and know how old I was in the pictures. Many of my collections are just that. things that I collect to look at. However I do go on Highlander binges, before Netflix binging was common. I also love my keychain collection. I have keychains from all over the world. My aunt is a travel agent and has gotten me keychains from all over the place. England, and Vegas are just a few. I also have ones that I have collected. From my honeymoon to my last vacation with my dad. Each has a special meaning to me. My nephew got me one for Christmas! It feels heartwarming when you get a gift from the heart!





My brother bought me this for Christmas one year! 









Hubby bought me The Dark Man!




My Stephen King Collection. I am OBSESSED with Stephen King! That is what started me reading, and being able to escape to different worlds. My collection is my pride and joy. The only thing that I want for my collection is a signed book, that I got from meeting him in person. There are a few other books that are new that are not pictured here. Choo Choo Charlie, Revival, etc. 


This is my pride and joy! 


This is one of my questions....



And this is my maiden name in the acknowledgements, :) :) 


SO I guess that These Foolish Things may seem foolish to you, but not to me! I guess that everybody has their own foolish things that mean something to them!
In a few months I am also getting to meet Mr Tim Curry, He is my favorite actor of all time! He played It, Rocky Horror, Home Alone 2, Legend, etc! I am excited!

Comment with your favorite Tim Curry Role or your favorite Foolish Things you like to collect! 

#BehindTheBlogger Sidebar Button

Thank you for reading a story from #BehindTheBlogger Hop. Every 2 weeks a group of bloggers is given a writing prompt. These prompts are very open ended, so our bloggers can write about whatever they desire. The main rule is that their blog post directly relates to the topic of that week. The point of this hop is for our readers to get to know us on a personal level.  Please hop along and read all of the blog posts in this weeks hop. Just click the links below. If you want real and raw emotion, then you will find it here. After you read each post, please comment and share. We want to get to know you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment