Friday, January 13, 2017

Disney On Ice Dream Big at the Hartford XL Center Review


Tinker Bell Whisks Audiences through Inspirational Disney Tales and the Princesses that Made them Possible
Believing is just the beginning when dreamers around the country witness the empowering tales of Disney’s most courageous leading ladies told through artistic skating and acrobatics in Disney On Ice presents Dream Big. Audiences are invited to join eight Disney Princesses – Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Tiana, Jasmine, Aurora and Snow White – as they embark on incredible adventures, determined to make their dreams come true. In addition, experience the sisterly love that has captivated millions as Disney’s Frozen is brought to life on the icy stage.
This show is the best that I have seen. 

Agrabah


Aladdin and Jasmine did fantastic jumps and lifts. It is amazing to see, especially because they do them in skates!


Snow White 


All seven dwarfs were there!


Beauty and The Beast! Be our Guest!!! I had to sing along! 


The Little Mermaid! Sebastian!!


Bubbles!


Flounder and Ariel's sisters!


Oh no! It's Ursula ... Don't sign it Ariel!!


Sleeping Beauty... Maleficent is mad!


Cinderella !


Frozen was last. They definitely saved the best for last!!! It is heart warming to hear how much kids in the audience love this movie. The smiles were priceless. My niece and nephew loved it. My niece told me on the way home that it was like seeing the movie live! The snow was a sight to see. 


Elsa! They showed her coronation ! She sang "Let It Go", and everyone in the audience sang along. I sang along as well. When she slammed her skate on the ice it was magical! There are really no words to describe it, you need to see it. 


And Olaf!

Anna was there, Hans and Kristof. 

The music was perfect for singing along, the outfits made the dancers come to life and the dancing was very enjoyable to watch. What a great way to spend my 35th birthday. 

Tomorrow I will be posting more pictures from hubby's memory card! I am so glad that Feld Entertainment gave me the opportunity to check out this show. I was given tickets, all opinions are my own. 



No comments:

Post a Comment