Thursday, June 23, 2016

Vacation Plans Story Land and Attitash Mountain Resort


We are going to Story Land for vacation this year! Yay! The kids are getting bigger and we are a;; very excited to see Cinderella and Pinocchio. It has been a hetic year for me and I can not wait to get in some swimming and relaxing. This is a picture from the kiddos last year


Last few times we went to Story Land, we stayed at Attitash Mountain Village. I loved staying here and I really want to go back just to vacation at a home away from home. Here are a few pictures from Attitash




I can definitely see myself reading a great summer read poolside. Or maybe in the spa..... 
Last time my mom (3 Partners in Shopping's Nana) got sick and the accommodations were truly over kind. We were able to get our room early and stay the time we needed, before she had to drive hours home. 
I can not wait to share the pictures with you when we get back!
To check out the Story Land go HERE !
To check out Attitash Mountain Village go HERE!


My sister, Brother in law, niece and nephew

1 comment: