Friday, January 9, 2015

The Secrets of the Montebellis by Cheryl Colwell Review


 The Secrets of the Montebellis:Lisa Richards has a dream. And a secret. In league with the clandestine Montebelli Corporation, she grasps her one chance to escape her traumatic life and build her future. Maintaining the mystery surrounding her activities becomes a huge undertaking, putting all she holds dear at risk. Including her life. 


My review;

I just finished reading this book and I loved it. The story line is great and I love the characters. Lisa Richards has spent a really long time hiding a huge secret. What is going to happen if she is found out?  Will she be able to keep on doing what she wants to? After she is found out will her life change forever, for good or bad? The ending was a good twist, and I can not wait to read the sequel.  I give this book a 4/5. I was given this book for the purpose of  a review and all opinions aremy own.

No comments:

Post a Comment