Monday, July 14, 2014

Kitchenability 101 by Chef Nisa Burns Review

  • Kitchenability 101


    Kitchenability 101: The College Student’s Guide to Easy, Healthy and Delicious Food, by Nisa Burns, features A+ recipes anyone can make anywhere.
    READ MORE
     
  • Chef Nisa Burns

    Nisa is the chef and voice of a new generation, appealing to students who want to cook easy, healthy, and delicious food. She is a chef, culinary student, author, speaker and a YouTube sensation.
    MORE
    Nisa Burns - Author, Speaker, Chef
  • My Review:
  • I like that the author is teaching a cooking class. She takes you through all different cooking hints, and equipment. I like that the recipes have ingredients that are easy to follow, and easy to find in stores. The recipes taste good, and are healthy too. I like that they can be cooked in a dorm room! Although when my sister lived at her college, her room did not have a stove. I like all the fruit recipes, and who doesn't like Nutella? I am giving this book a 4/5. I was given a copy to review, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment