Thursday, March 6, 2014

Unexplained Mysteries of Heaven and Earth: Biblical facts about our world and beyond by Ron Phillips Review


Discover the truth behind the world’s greatest mysteries of the Bible and more. Many people think that Christianity is simply a “fairy tale” religion complete with talking snakes, seer mystics, and paranormal healings. This book demonstrates that it is a religion founded on fact, investigating the physical evidence that speaks to the truth of Scripture.

Combining his trademark theological balance with extensive historical research, Phillips provides readers with insights into life’s most compelling mysteries. So join him as he travels back beyond time to look at:
  • The Flood
  • Lost Atlantis
  • The Great Pyramid
  • The Antichrist
  • The Rapture
  • And other mysteries



  • Book TitleUnexplained Mysteries of Heaven and Earth: Biblical facts about our world and beyond
  • Book PublisherCharisma House
  • AuthorRon Phillips
  • Publication Date9/3/2013
  • ISBN978-1621362531


My Review:
I really liked this book. There were so many mysteries that were sold that I never even thought about before. From the "first flood" to the pyramids and Angels were in this book. There are scriptures that the author uses to back up what he is saying. He also tells you where to find what he is using in the Bible so you can read it and interpret it as well. The Shroud of Turin was my favorite chapter, and I loved the Biblical references as well as the ones that I know from movies. It is definitely interesting to read what happened through an "autopsy". I never knew about the AB blood either. I am giving this book a 5/5. I loved it and recommend it to anyone that likes the unexplained. I was given a copy to review from Booketeria, however all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment