Sunday, August 11, 2013

Finding Joy Overcoming Your Deep Valleys of Life Jim Bender

This book really had an effect on me as a woman. I have lost a baby before, and so have my loved ones. To read this success story gave me a new lease on life. It was sad at times, and at other times I cried tears of joy. There are so many women out there that go through similar situations that do not have a support system. I believe that this book would be perfect for them. This should be in the waiting rooms at OBGYN offices. I am giving this book a 5/5.
Vicky ~ from The Kindle Book Review
The Kindle Book Review received a free copy of this book for an independent, fair, and honest review. We are not associated with the author or Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Finding-Joy-ebook/dp/B00CLBT0FC/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1376192400&sr=1-1&keywords=finding+joy

No comments:

Post a Comment