Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Wonderful Food Wednesday link up !!!

I have been giving so much away lately that I have not posted about food, or shopping. I hope to do this every week and throw in my 2 cents on cooking and food! :)
This is what I made this week that I really liked:
 This is my Dunkin Donuts Mocha Mint ground coffee (I got for my bday ), my peppermint syrup coffee flavoring (also a bday present), and my eco reusable k-cup for ground coffee. :)
Half fill the k-cup with macha mint ground coffee; brew as you normally would in your keurig etc.
Here comes the fun part... I really like peppermint, so I add 1 tbsp of syrup. As you make it more and more you will find your favorite blend! I have also added chocolate syrup to make it more mocha. Like I said you will need to try it a few different ways untill you like it best!
Check out @Home take 2 for the rest of the wonderful recipes!
Check here: http://www.athometake2.com/2013/02/wonderful-food-wednesday-share-your-best.html

No comments:

Post a Comment