Wednesday, July 19, 2017

I'm Not The Only One Writing Prompt #BehindTheBlogger

I'm Not The Only One.
I'm Not The Only Child in my family, I'm not the only girl, I am not even the only one to get married. However I am the only me! 
When I saw this prompt I also thought about my favorite television series ever, Highlander! There can be only one! It is a rule. One immortal to rule them all. As the series go one we see that even Connor gets killed by Duncan, to destroy a greater evil.



Connor started out in the movie Highlander. In the first episode of the series Connor jokes that he is of the same clan as Duncan, but a different vintage. The Highlander Franchise goes in a certain order and eventually ends with Duncan and Highlander The Source which totally changed the meaning of the prize and what there can only be one of. 



There is only one me and only one you! So Enjoy the rest of your summer and do what you enjoy the most! Even if it is watching the original Highlander 2... With the aliens.... Yes Aliens. 
These posts are fun to write and they get me thinking. Have you seen Highlander? Movie or series? What is your favorite? Who is your favorite character? I love Darius! And Duncan of course! 

I'm Not The Only One“ !!!!

#BehindTheBlogger Sidebar Button

Thank you for reading a story from #BehindTheBlogger Hop. Every 2 weeks a group of bloggers is given a writing prompt. These prompts are very open ended, so our bloggers can write about whatever they desire. The main rule is that their blog post directly relates to the topic of that week. The point of this hop is for our readers to get to know us on a personal level.  Please hop along and read all of the blog posts in this weeks hop. Just click the links below. If you want real and raw emotion, then you will find it here. After you read each post, please comment and share. We want to get to know you too!

1 comment: