Friday, February 24, 2017

Repossess by Jennifer Foor


Repossess – Jennifer Foor
Coming February 24th


Raised by my four brothers, I'm the poster girl of a
hot-mess. A sucker for cheating a**holes and shit*y friends.
It's the reason I've come home.
The only reason!
I arrive to find the family business in shambles. My brothers have managed to run it into the ground. With new competition, the stakes are high, especially when I realize whose stealing all of the business out from under us.
Seeing him again isn't the hard part.
I'm over Crane Lord, his cocky, dangerous sex appeal, his criminal ways of getting by, and how
he used to own every part of me.
He's the enemy. I don't want him.
I can't.
S*it!

*Contains Adult Language and Content. Some sexual situations*



Purchase Links



Universal Link (Not including Amazon)




Snippet:

-- 
The foul taste of betrayal lingers in my mouth, though it’s easy to disguise from the unknowing stranger driving the taxi away from the apartment. The stinging in my eyes is a surefire sign that I’ve been deceived. I’m the last to know.
Unfortunately, the sudden urge to hurt someone leaves me more vulnerable than I’m comfortable with. Crying is saved for when someone you care about dies. In this instance my boyfriend is very much alive, the telltale proof would be the enthusiasm he was displaying while ramming our other roommate in the nether regions.

No comments:

Post a Comment