Saturday, January 21, 2017

Stork OTC New Year New Chances! #2017StorkOTCjourney


Take a shortcut on the road to conception with the Stork OTC Home Conception Device.

No Shots. No Scans. No Prescriptions. No Procedures.
Because trying to get pregnant is challenging enough.

Trying to get pregnant is an intimate matter.
Another reason we designed the Stork OTC to be used at home.

Take control of your pathway to parenthood with the Stork OTC.
A drug-free option in the next step towards conception

The Stork OTC assists you in your chances of getting pregnant.
No doctor’s appointments. No prescriptions. No drugs. No brainer.


This is the year for my husband and I to try "helpers" to get pregnant. After 11 years of marriage we thought it was time. When I saw this easy device I thought that we would give it a try. It is easy to use, FDA approved and over the counter. 

I first tried in the family planning section of CVS. There was a sign that stated ovulation kits were moved to Feminine Care aisle. 



I also went to the pharmacist to see about insurance questions. The staff was very helpful. 




There is also going to be a great Twitter Party to ask questions about the product!


Wish us luck! This is a sponsored conversation from Mums the Word Network and The Stork OTC. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment