Sunday, April 24, 2016

Stem Cell BATTLES: Proposition 71 and Beyond by Don C. Reed Review



ISBN: 978-981-4618-27-4

 
Don C. Reed
http://www.stemcellbattles.net  (sign up for my free newsletter!) 
 
Don Reed is author of the new book "STEM CELL BATTLES: Proposition 71 and Beyond", available now at Amazon.com.

Reed is also Vice President of Public Policy for Americans for Cures Foundation; opinions voiced here as an individual may or may not reflect those of the Foundation.
 
 


My Review:
As a child of the 90's I was able to look up so much information in the internet. I have also ran for office. Those two combined made me want to read this book and find out more. I learned so much about propositions and California law. I also learned about different diseases and how stem cells could help cure them. There are laws and other references in the book to go to if you want to find out more information. Whether I am for or against stem cell research is not what I want this review to be about, but rather the vast array of information on the topic that is included. As with all books you also have to remember that someone is writing it and it is someones opinion. However I did not feel like I was being pushed into a decision, but rather well briefed on the subject. I am giving this book a 4/5. I was given a copy to review, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment