Saturday, February 27, 2016

I See Me Book Review

I See Me!


From the creators:
We released a special 15th Anniversary Edition of “My Very Own Name”, which is the first book that the company released. It will feature a 15th anniversary cover and a personalized letter from the co-creators of the book, Maia and Allan Haag. “Connecting, educating and bringing families together through a personalized book has meant so much to us over the years, and I hope we can do it another fifteen years,” says Maia.


I was so excited to have the opportunity to review a book for I See Me that I was unsure what to get. There are so many great options. There are Valentine's Day books, Easter books, and my niece's birthday are all here. So I decided to get a love themed book for my nieces birthday! 


I was really excited because I could use the different members of my family and it is a great keepsake! I See Me is a great company that I love for the pictures and the great poems. They have great Easter sets that you can see HERE


They have a great dedication page that you can choose a picture and crop to fit just the way you want.


The colors are vibrant and I love that her name is on every page. I was able to say who loves her, and it will be great to read for years to come.


This is my favorite page. It is the last page and it shows how great the poems are. 


These are all the different books you can get. They also have place mats, puzzles, coloring books, stickers, growth charts, music, lunch boxes, gift sets, and gift certificates. Plus they are all personalized! Right now some of the gift sets are on sale and if you order by March 14th, 2016 then you will get your order in time for Easter! Don't forget to check out there items for special occasions

I absolutely love these products. I am giving this product a 5/5. 

Visit I See Me! at:
I See Me! WebsiteI See Me! BlogI See Me! YouTube

Let’s Connect
I was given a copy of this book to review, however all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment