Saturday, October 31, 2015

The Artwork of Guy Erma and the Son of Empire: An Epic SciFi Adventure brought to life by brilliant SF&F Artists Review


“This is a standard design for mech robots, big ones - the design of animal’s back leg. I had to show a bit more that robotic modification because it shouldn’t be presented as a decaying human body which had only a machine underneath itself so that’s why I emphasized those Borg’s legs to be different, not humanoid but more animalistic ones.”

Check out the video here!

My Review:
This was really interesting to read. I really enjoyed the books and I liked the illustrations. They were like photographs. Being able to read how the images came to be was equally entertaining. There were certain scenes that were harder than others due to fur, and other animal features. The use of triangles in the images was also interesting. These images definitely made this story feel more science fiction and more possible. I recommend reading this in conjunction with the Guy Erma series! I am giving this book a 5/5. I was given a copy to review. However all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment