Sunday, September 27, 2015

The Rider List (#1) J T Charles Teaser & Excerpt

The riders list releaseday banner

Release Day Blitz

TRL1

Book Title: The Rider List 
Author: JT Charles 
Genre: Erotic Romance 
Release Date:  September 28, 2015 
Hosted by: Book Enthusiast Promotions

Book Blurb

THE FADING LINE BETWEEN WANT AND NEED

Evan: She has no idea who I really am. It’s the perfect situation. After an incident that causes me to re-evaluate my life, I’ve come here to escape the demands of my career. The last thing I expect to find is a woman who doesn’t see me through the prism of my fame. She’s that woman, the one who allows me to unleash desires I’ve suppressed for years.

Audrey: He’s gorgeous and brazenly confident. He’s exactly who I don’t need to meet at this point in my life, but I have no choice. Drawn in by his relentless seduction, I’m soon taking chances I never thought I’d take, shedding my fears and letting him over my protective walls. And then there’s “the rider list,” always surprising me, testing my limits, exploring our fantasies, leading to the most sensual experiences of my life.

What starts as a perfect distraction for both of us quickly becomes an entanglement of scorching hot sex, closely held secrets that could tear it all apart, and moments that will shape us for the rest of our lives.

**Due to mature content, this book is recommended for readers 18 and older.**

(This is a full-length novel with no cliff-hanger.)

Teasers




excerpt

The sun peaks out from behind the clouds, making a little steam rise from the wet sidewalk. This early, and already the humidity is setting in. I round the corner, beach view off to my right, the path lined with palmetto trees and knee-high beach grass in the sand.


Meet the Author

J.T. Charles lives in the southeastern United States and is the author of The Rider List.

Social Media

twitterFacebookinstagram

Buy the Book

TRL1

amazon us amazon UK amazon canada

BEPRectangle

No comments:

Post a Comment