Sunday, August 30, 2015

Deadly Echoes by Nancy Mehl Review


ABOUT BOOK: After a youth filled with tragedy and upheaval, Sarah Miller's life is finally settled with all echoes of the past silent at last. She happily calls Sanctuary her home and spends her days teaching at the local school.

Sarah's joy at her recent reunion with her sister, Hannah, and meeting the niece she didn't know she had is too soon interrupted when Deputy Sheriff Paul Gleason informs Sarah her sister has been killed. 

As she learns more about Hannah's death, the circumstances are eerily similar to their parents' murder. Sarah enlists Paul's help in digging deeper into the murders the police are dismissing as burglaries gone wrong. Paul's concern encourages Sarah's growing feelings for him, but as their investigation peels back the layers of lies almost twenty years old, they get close to uncovering the truth one person will do anything to hide--even if that means coming after the last remaining members of the Miller family.
ABOUT AUTHOR: Nancy Mehl  she lives in Festus, Missouri, with her husband Norman,
 and her very active puggle, Watson. She's authored fifteen books and is currently at work on a new romantic suspense series for Bethany House Publishing. 

All of Nancy's novels have an added touch - something for your spirit as well as your soul. "I welcome the opportunity to share my faith through my writing," Nancy says. "It's a part of me and of everything I think or do. God is number one in my life. I wouldn't be writing at all if I didn't believe that this is what He's called me to do. I hope everyone who reads my books will walk away with the most important message I can give them: God is good, and He loves you more than you can imagine. He has a good plan especially for your life, and there is nothing you can't overcome with His help." 

You can find out more about Nancy by visiting her Web site at: www.nancymehl.com or find her newsletter at: www.nancymehl.blogspot.com. She also is active on the Suspense Sisters:www.suspensesisters.blogspot.com and on FaceBook!

My review;

Sally Miller is finally in  a better place in her life. She has started to teach and is happy. She has been able to meet with her sister and has met her daughter. Then her world is shattered when she learns that her sister has been killed. The awful thing is that it is just like when her parents were killed years before. Deputy Sheriff Paul Gleason has been trying to help her find out who did this horrible thing. They are at a loss to figure out what has happened. Maybe they can figure out who the murderer is before someone else gets hurt. I really liked this book and I give it a 4/5. I was given this book for a review and all opinions are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment