Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sister Whodat NY Agent by Rachel Tolman Terry Review


Megan McCoy has pursued a solitary dream for the past six years: to become a New York literary agent. She has always achieved every goal she has pursued. She never missed a day of seminary, she was the girls' camp extraordinaire, and she edited her high school and college newspapers. It seems that Megan McCoy is unstoppable, even if she's just five feet and one-and-one-quarter inch tall.

Now, after graduating from Kansas State and saving enough money for her internship, she has a chance to prove herself once again and take the first step in her career at one of the most prestigious agencies around. But once she arrives in the Big Apple, she realizes that maybe she's not the superhero she thought she was.

Maybe getting rejected from the ward choir is just the start. Maybe, just maybe, reaching this goal will take every ounce of strength she's got. Will it be enough?

My Review:
This was a really good book that reminded me how hard it is to make a living in your chosen profession. I really enjoyed Megan's attitude on life. She was the type of character that I wanted to succeed, I would love to write her a letter of recommendation! It is also nice to know that others pray and go to church. I also really liked the ending and I would love the author to write a sequel that has Megan owning her own company! I am giving this book a 4/5. I was given a cpy to review, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment