Sunday, March 15, 2015

PAW PRINTS IN MY HEART by Andrew Hessel Review

PAW PRINTS IN MY HEART

Life lessons learned from the dog of my life.

(eBooks and Trade Paperbacks available now!)

Here’s to great dogs everywhere!
Paw Prints in My HeartMany of us would like to believe there’s a special place in doggie heaven for the really great ones.  I know I want to.  No question they’ve earned it, deserve it, and it seems only fair.
I know there are a great many great dogs out there, working their magic, living their lives with their families and saying it all without ever saying a word. For dog lovers, our precious memories of those “non-conversations” with dearly-departed four-legged friends lend silence a deafening quality.
I explained to a friend that Paw Prints is a book about great dogs, not just my dog, although Mac was truly some great dog.  And as I’ve said many times, he was certainly the dog of my life, and his friendship enriched and changed not just my life, but the lives of everyone in our family. While the book is my attempt to capture Mac’s remarkably and improbably wonderful story before it fades to past, it’s also in many ways my story, too.
Because Mackie and I were happily and deliriously, joined-at-the-paw.
Amazing, I think, that I could learn so much from a guy that never said a word.
My Review:
This book is great for anyone that has owned a dog, is thinking about getting a dog, or has ever had a pet. Dogs are a special kind of animal. They are there when you need them, They protect you, give you company and make you feel safe. There were times in this book that I remembered my dogs and cried. Then there were times that I laughed so hard, I cried. This is a great book. I loved the pictures and this is a book that I will be sharing with my loved ones. I am giving this book a 5/5. I was given a copy to review, however all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment