Saturday, January 24, 2015

The Toothless tooth Fairy by Shanelle Hicks Review


For ages 3-9... Bella had it all. The hair, the dress, and the smile. One day, her most important asset was missing...her tooth! Will Bella find the perfect tooth in time for the contest? Will Zelda, the meanest of the fairies, destroy Bella's chances of winning the crown? Take a journey onto Cloud Nine as Bella searches for a new tooth only to discover the tooth...I mean truth...behind her true beauty.

My Review:
This was a fun book about a fairy willing to steal teeth in order to win. She tries pliers, an apple, string, and even pulling. This book proves that beauty is on the inside and not how you look. I also liked that the mean girl and the nice girl got along at the end. I am giving this book a 4/5. I was given a copy to review, however all opinions are my own. My niece and nephew loved the idea of different fairies!

No comments:

Post a Comment