Saturday, January 31, 2015

My Little Life of Jesus (My Little Bible) by Karen Williamson Review

About the book:

My Little Life of Jesus introduces the story of Jesus' life to 3-to 5-year-olds. It follows Jesus from His birth, being baptized by John, meeting the disciples and teaching them how to pray, telling His stories to people in nearby towns and villages, right through to His return to the heavenly Father. Illustrated throughout with adorable artwork from a popular Candle Books artist, there is also a map included to show the land where Jesus lived. This padded hardcover comes complete with a presentation page for gift or award giving.

My Review:
This is a great book for young children to learn about Jesus and his life. It is not as detailed as the Bible, but it has all of Jesus's major stories. The graphics are engaging and the faces are childlike. The Crucifixion is seen from afar, so it will not scare young kids. There are also a lot of cute animals in the book as well. The verses that the author is talking about is also mentioned, so that the reading knows where to look for further information. I am giving this book a 5/5. I was given a copy to review, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment