Monday, December 22, 2014

Ustarnovels Wizard Of Oz personalized book review

If you are hunting for a gift that is a bit different then you've visited the right website- our Personalised Books make a fantastic unique present to give to a loved one or a friend.

Ustarnovels.co.uk offers a fantastic range of personalised novels and books. We've divided this into categories, to help make your gift selection simple, no matter what the occasion. It really is the place to find gifts for those hard to buy for who simply have everything.

Our range of customised books and romance novels are suitable for all types of personality and are not just restricted to book lovers and big fans of Fifty Shades of Grey, they make the perfect gift for couples on Valentine's Day.

Our range childrens and teen personalised books make perfect presents for children, either for birthday's, christening gifts as well as Christmas gifts for children of all ages. Suitable for boys and girls, wishing to play Peter or Wendy, U Star Novels Personalised Peter Pan Classic is one of our most popular novels.
In addition to our personalised classic an romance range we are developing our range for teen children with our first book Bitten, a werewolf book of adventure

Finding ways to encourage your children and tweens to read is an ongoing challenge for parents, so U Star Personalised Classic Novels are a wonderful way for them to escape into some of the greatest stories ever written.

There are so many different titles to choose from. I chose The Wizard of Oz. However I would love to get The Scarlet Pimpernel, Pride & Prejudice and so many more classics. I love that I got to personalize the front of the book! 

I was able to dedicate the book to the stars! My niece is so going to love this! I can not wait to see her face on Christmas! 

To be honest this was the hardest part for me! I wanted to pick my sister as the Wicked Witch so bad!!!! (Love you sis!!!) I was nice and made my self the Wicked Witch. My sister has a dog too, so how great is it that she can star as Toto? I got to pick seven characters! 


This is a sample page that has the characters in it, and my family! I really like this idea because it brings the family members together with a love of literature. Kids are drawn to it because they are in it, and parents can follow along because the know the story! These are great for Christmas presents, Birthday presents and with all the choices available you can find a great pick for any occasion! I am giving this company ( that has great customer service) and this book a 5/5 each. I was given a copy to review, however all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment