Saturday, December 27, 2014

Musician, Heal Thyself! By Annette Toenjes Review

Musician, Heal Thyself!
By Annette Toenjes
Publisher: Tate Publishing
ISBN: 978-1629942858
Published: March 201
Pages: 216
Genre: Medical, Self-Help, Holistic, Body Mind Spirit

Author’s personal story of living 13 years with CFS is woven around chapters written by the 9 authors/vocations/professionals who helped her regain her health using alternative therapies.
Contact:
My Review:
This is unlike other books that I have read because the chapters are called tracks. The author suffers from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Rather than depending on others she found her own way of coping with her illness. This book talks about meditation, retraining and prayer, I liked that the author also included her journey from the beginning so that I got a better understanding of the illness. The author also talks about the benefits of community, and other people around you that you can turn to. There are key points, studies and so much more in this book. I am giving this book a 4/5. I was given a copy to review from The Book Review Buzz, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment